( No. Of Nights: 01 Nt. Chennai + 01 Nts. Pondicherry )
Package Cost Per Person
(CP) (Deluxe Superior room)
(CP) (Superior Room)
|Quality Inn Sabari
(CP) (Executive Room)
(CP) (Superior Room)
(CP) (Deluxe Room)
|Hotel Annamalai International
(CP) (A/c Double)
(CP) (Standard room)
|01st April to 30th Sep. 2019||Rs. 7,699/-||Rs. 9,239/-||Rs. 11,549/-||Rs. 13,281/-|
|01st Oct to 30th Mar. 2020||Rs. 8,982/-||Rs. 10,266/-||Rs. 12,126/-||Rs. 13,859/-|
Meal Plan : CP= Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs)
With Extra bed in the Room - 40% of Per Person Cost.
Without Extra bed - 30% of Per Person Cost.
Package Cost Includes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing as per the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
Plan Your Trip
Day 01 : Chennai
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Chennai Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Chennai - the gateway to southern India, established in 1639 by the East India Company, is one of the oldest cities of the country. The major tourist attractions are Marina Beach which is the second largest beach in the world. This stretch is filled with statues of rememberence from Tamil culture. Fort St. George which was built by the British East India Company in 1653, houses St Mary's Church, the first British Church in Chennai and has a museum with a collection of British and French historical artifacts. San Thome Cathedral is the final resting place of the apostle St. Thomas who was killed just outside the city in 78 AD. This cathedral has been built by the Portuguese in a typical neo Gothic style between 14th and 15th century A.D. Snake Park houses a variety of rare reptiles, different species, including deadly king cobras, vipers, pythons, adders, kraits, giant turtles and monitor lizards.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Chennai – Pondicherry (180 kms. – 05 hrs.)
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for the sightseeing Aaayi Mandappam which is also known as the park Monument, an attractive monument of Pondicherry government park (Bharathi Park). Sri Aurobindo Ashram which exhudes a spiritual aura. Sacred Heart Church which is built by French Missionaries in the 1700’s in a contrasting Neo – Gothic style with its towers. Chunnambar Beach & Backwater the tropical paradise flanked by a quiet flowing creek on one side. Matri Mandir which is not a temple but a place for individual silent concentration. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Pondicherry - Chennai (180 kms. – 05 hrs.)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.