( No of Nights: 01 Nt. Kochi + 01 Nt. Houseboat + 02 Nts. Kovalam )
Package Cost Per Person
(CP) (A/c Executive)
CP) (A/c Deluxe)
(CP) (A/c Deluxe)
|Ramada Lake Resort Spa
(CP) (A/c Superior)
|Houseboat||A/c Standard (AP)||A/c Standard (AP)||A/c Deluxe (AP)||A/c Premium (AP)|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort
(CP) (A/c Garden View)
|Isola Di Cocco
(CP) (A/c Classic Pavilion)
|Poovaar Island Resort
(CP) (Land Cottage)
|The Leela Kempinski Kovalam
(CP) (A/c Garden View)
|01st April to 30th Sep 2019||Rs. 13,859/-||Rs. 15,591/-||Rs. 18,479/-||Rs. 26,564/-|
|01st Oct 2019 to 31st Mar 2020||Rs. 14,436/-||Rs. 13,281/-||Rs. 19,056/-||Rs. 35,226/-|
Meal Plan : CP= Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs)
With Extra bed in the Room - 40% of Per Person Cost.
Without Extra bed - 30% of Per Person Cost.
- Above mentioned rates are not valid from 20th Dec till 10th Jan..
- X’mas and new year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Plan Your Trip
Day 01 : Kochi
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, move for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Kochi – Houseboat (100 kms. – 02½ hrs.)
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwater is sure to rob your heart. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala.
Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 03 : Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms. – 05 hrs.)
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. Thiruvananthapuram literally means Ananthapuri, "the city of Ananthan", the Thiru (Great/Lord) Ananthan's Puram (City). Ananthan is the serpent Sesha on whom Padmanabhan or Vishnu reclines. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means 'palace of horses' derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort
Day 05 : Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 kms. - 40 min.)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package Cost Includes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and full payment.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs at the Houseboat.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. restrictions.
- In A/C Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.