(No. of Nights : 01 Nt. Kochi + 02 Nts. Munnar + 02 Nts. Thekkady + 01 Nt. Houseboat)
Package Cost Per Person
(CP) (A/c Executive)
(CP) (A/c Deluxe)
(CP) (A/c Deluxe)
|Ramada Lake Resort & Spa
(CP) (A/c Superior)
(CP) (Super Deluxe)
|Tea Valley Resort
(CP) (Executive Cottage)
(CP) (A/c Standard Room)
|Houseboat||A/c Standard (AP)||A/c Deluxe (AP)||A/c Deluxe (AP)||A/c Premium (AP)|
|01st April to 30th Sep 2019||Rs. 17,324/-||Rs. 19,056/-||Rs. 25,409/-||Rs. 36,381/-|
|01st Oct 2019 to 31st Mar 2020||Rs. 19,634/-||Rs. 23,099/-||Rs. 30,606/-||Rs. 43,311/-|
Meal Plan : CP= Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs)
With Extra bed in the Room - 40% of Per Person Cost.
Without Extra bed - 30% of Per Person Cost.
- Above mentioned rates are not valid from 20th Dec till 10th Jan.
- X’mas and new year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Plan Your Trip
Day 01 : Arrival in Kochi
Welcome to Kerala – God’s Own Country. A representative of Rover Holidays will receive you from Kochi Airport / Railway Station and then transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax at the hotel. Later proceed for half-day sightseeing tour of Kochi, formerly called Cochin. Kochi is longing called the Queen of Arabian Sea. Major attractions that will fascinate you are Mattancherry Dutch Palace, St Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Jew Town, Hill Palace Museum, Bolghatty Islands & Museum, Chinese Fishing Nets, etc. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. – 04 hrs)
After having breakfast at the hotel, drive to Munnar – the Kashmir of South India. Munnar is a one of the most popular hill stations in Kerala and South India. It is endowed with copious natural beauty, serene ambiance, amazing greenery and relaxed atmosphere. The journey between Kochi to Munnar itself will be a delightful experience as you will see lovely waterfalls, lush greenery and colorful flowers on the way. On arrival at Munnar, Rover Holidays representative will transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax. Later explore the beautiful hills of Munnar on your own. See the spectacular sunset over the hills. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar
Take breakfast at the hotel. Embark on sightseeing tour of Munnar. Major attractions include Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala, Echo Point, View Point, Tea Gardens and Tea Museum. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms. – 03 hrs)
Take hearty breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Thekkady famous for wildlife sanctuary, hill stations and spice plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 05 : Thekkady
Have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel. Later visit the Periyar National Park that is the most attractive feature of Thekkady. Enjoy boat cruise on Periyar Lake to see the best wildlife attractions of the park. You will see wild animals like elephants, Nilgiri langurs, sambars, deer, wild bison, wild boar, tigers, leopards, etc. You can also enjoy other delightful activities such as elephant ride, bamboo rafting, trekking, etc. You can also make spice plantation tour to see lush aromatic spice plantations. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 06 : Thekkady – Houseboat (130 kms. – 03 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the boat jetty. Embark on the deluxe houseboat cruise on the magical backwaters of Kerala. Explore the serene and scenic water bodies of Kerala with the comforts of deluxe houseboat. Glide through lakes, lagoons, canals, rivers and inlets and see the fantastic beauty of nature. You will be a rejuvenating and soothing experience. You will explore the surreal part of Kerala, the God’s Own Country. Dinner and overnight stay will be on board the houseboat.
Day 07 : Houseboat – Kochi (100 kms. – 02½ hrs)
Have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel. A representative from Rover Holidays will transfer you to the Kochi Airport or Railway Station on time. Proceed onward journey with sweet memories of your holidays in Kerala – the God’s Own Country.
Package Cost Includes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places .
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and full payment.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs at the Houseboat.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. restrictions.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.