|Kochi||Mermaid Hotel |
(CP) (A/c Executive)
|Grand Season |
(CP) (A/c Deluxe)
|Travancore Court |
(CP) (A/c Deluxe)
|Ramada Lake Resort & Spa |
(CP) (A/c Superior)
|01st April to 30th Sep 2013||Rs. 5,196/-||Rs. 5,774/-||Rs. 8,084/-||Rs. 12,126/-|
|01st Oct 2013 to 31st Mar 2014||Rs. 5,774/-||Rs. 6,351/-||Rs. 8,661/-||Rs. 13,281/-|
Package Cost Includes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and full payment.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
Day 01 : Kochi
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to the Hotel reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay in the Resort/ Hotel.
Day 02 : Kochi
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later, proceed for the sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. In the evening go for an amazing sunset cruise which starts from the Marine Drive in Cochin takes you around to see Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, Vypeen, Willingdon Island and the Cochin shipyard along with visit to coir villages and coconut plantations. There are sunset cruises where you can relax and watch the sunset, see dolphins and porpoises near the ships. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kochi
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs)
With Extra bed in the Room - 40% of Per Person Cost.
Without Extra bed - 30% of Per Person Cost.
- Above mentioned rates are not valid from 20th Dec till 10 Jan.
- X’mas and new year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.